We would love to hear from you! We have different ways you can make an appointment depending on what your heart desires!
- Instant booking platform on www.paste.dental
- Feel free to call or text at 416-639-8889
- We are also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes! Invisalign is one of Dr. Chung’s most focussed aspects of dentistry. Come in for a cortadito and let’s chat about how we can perfect your pearly whites!
At Paste, our top priority today and everyday is a safe, healthy and welcoming visit for all our guests. Due to Covid-19, our ‘new normal’ may evolve over time to reflect government guidance and new societal expectations. What will never change though, is our commitment to keeping guests and staff safe. This is our utmost priority. Paste is in compliance with and exceeds Covid-19 infection prevention control mandates outlined by Public Health Ontario and The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario.
All patients are screened for Covid-19 related concerns.
Our office is completely digital and we designed our clinic to be a touch free experience if so desired. Just let us know and we will inform you of the necessary steps.
We have installed Surgically Clean Air filters throughout our office to monitor and disinfect the air in our office using cutting edge Bi-polar Ionization Technology that filters our air-borne viruses, molds and bacteria that typical air filters miss.
As a sustainability oriented dental studio, we encourage guests to take advantage of our very convenient location by using public transit!
Take the Yonge-University line South to King Station, hop on the King 510 Westbound Streetcar right outside King Station and jump out at Blue Jays Way. The streetcar stops directly in front of Paste. Being environmentally conscience has never been so easy!
If you choose to drive, that’s ok! We will validate your parking across the street. Shhh ask us for details 😉
Want to join the movement and switch to Paste? Yes! We are so happy to share our experience with you! Sometimes having some old xrays and history is helpful to let us understand your needs. Just let us know before your appointment and we will send you a records release form to sign and we will be happy to coordinate the transfer of your records before your appointment!
Thank you so much for your visit to our studio! There are multiple ways you can settle your balance that we have designed for your convenience.
If you have private dental insurance, sometimes your insurance company needs some time to marinate and process your claim we submitted electronically for you. Once they have processed it, there is sometimes a co-pay. Choose one of the following payment methods:
- E-transfer: Please send an electronic fund transfer to email@example.com and we will send you a receipt by email to let you know if has been processed.
- Virtual Portal: We want your credit card information to be as safe as can be! Feel free to keep your card on file in a secure encrypted card bank connected to your guest profile. Once you receive your invoice, shoot us an email or give us a ring and just let us know we can charge your account. The card is charged internally through a secure platform. We will send you a receipt by email as well. The benefits of the virtual portal are convenience, faster checkout and added security.
We understand that sometimes life gets a bit hectic! Please ensure that you let us know 48 hours before your appointment if you can’t make it to avoid rescheduling charges.